Adsense for Search is increasing your AdSense revenue up to 30%. Google Adsense is a most popular monetization program for blogger and small business owner. Adsense has many hidden tricks to earn more and more such as placement of ads, configuration the ads color, AdSense search box. Today I will share a detailed tutorial about AdSense search box.
What is Adsense for Search
You can Understand Adsense for Search by Google. Adsense search is the simple solution to searching anything to your blog. Adsense search is not only a search solution, he gives you money for each search result. If you are using AdSense for an advertisement for your blog, then this work like a charm for your blog. If you are not using Adsense, so you need to apply for AdSense and wait for approval.
How to Configure Adsense Search in WordPress
1. Create New Page in WordPress. You can give Page Title related to search such as search solution, find anything, and search. You can also follow this page and publish.
- Go to AdSense dashboard, click my ads and click on a search engine.
- A search engine page will open with many fields.
- Write anything in Search Engine Name.
- Enter you blog keyword, Adsense will display ads with your keyword.
- Click on “site only that I select” and enter your website URL include HTTP.
- Now choose your search box style according to your blog theme.
- Go to search Result section and click on “on my website using iframe” and write your web page URL that you have created in 1 step.
- Click on save and Get Code.
- Now you have successfully generated two codes.
- You can paste the first code where you want to add a search box. In WordPress add a text widget to your sidebar and paste your 1st Adsense code.
- Now open you a web page that you created in the first step and paste the second AdSense code.
Adsense for search is recommended for increase AdSense revenue and it’s a part of perfect on page SEO anatomy. I hope you understand AdSense for search correctly. If you have any problem for configuring Adsense search, you can just drop me a comment. I am happy to help you.