Adobe Photoshop is a very popular graphic designing tools used by millions. Every photographer uses Photoshop for touch up the photo. Adobe Photoshop is recommending software for passport size photo. Make a passport size photo every day is a very boring task. Make passport size photo is a necessary task for every Photoshop professional. You can create passport photo automatically or manually.
Make Passport Size Photo Manually
Creating passport photo with Adobe Photoshop is a very easy task. You can understand the Photoshop tools before creating perfect passport size photo. Here is the quick guide to All Photoshop tools. You can follow the below step for creating a perfect passport photo.
- Open any photo in Photoshop for a sample.
- Go to Crop tool and enter a size of width = 1.2px and height = 1.5px in address bar and crop the image.
- If you want to add brightness effect to the photo then go image tool > adjustment > curves and hit okay. Curves are great tools to add brightness effect to a photo. You can also access the curves tools by press the shortcut key CTRL + E.
- Create a new file of your desired size. Recommend page format for passport size 5 x 7, 4 x 6, 8 x 10, 8 x 12, A4.
- Click on move tool and move the cropped photo to your desired size format.
- Right click on a photo and select a layered photo then go to edit menu and click on stroke and enter stroke amount of 2 or 4.
- Click on the move and copy your photo by hold alt button + mouse left click and repeat the process. If you want to copy multiple photos then click CTRL + For select multiple photos.
Make Passport Size photo automatically
You can also create passport photo automatically with one click. You can follow below steps carefully.
- Open any photo for sample and crop the photo with the size of width = 1.2 px height = 1.5 px.
- Go to Window > workplace then click on Reset Palette Location.
- You will find many tabs. simply go to Action tab then click on create a new action. You will find this option at the bottom of action tab indicate by an icon.
- An action box will open with such option. In the name, field gives a proper name for understanding what type of action you’re created. In function key choose your function for your action shortcut and stick on shift or ctrl button.After creating an action simply click on play button.
- Repeat the entire step that I mention in a heading of How to create passport photo manually.
- Click on the stop button.
- Now you have successfully created an action for a passport photo.
- Open any photo and crop it then presses the action key with shift or delete. Your passport photo created automatically.
- You can also create another shortcut by this way and save your time when to create the passport size photo.
Make Mixed Passport photo automatically
- Create a new folder and copy your entire photo in this folder.
- Go to file > automate then click on contact sheet II.
- A contact sheet II box will open with many options.
- Click on browse button under source folder. A browse for folder box open. You can select your folder location and click ok.
- Choose your size in document section. Default document size is 8 x 10.
- Choose your column and row and under thumbnail section.
- Choose your font and size for creative caption and hit ok. Your passport photo with caption within minutes depend on a photo.
Create Passport size photo in multiple sizes
- Go to file > automate then click on picture package.
- A picture package box will open.
- Go to source section and choose folder under use section and tick on includes all subfolder.
- Click on browse button and choose your photo folder location and click ok.
- Go to document section and choose your paper size, layout and resolution. You can see your preview on the right side.
- Go to label section if you want to add copyright or custom text and click ok.
- Your passport photo created automatically within minutes depend on a photo.
Create Passport Size photo for your personal website
- Go to file > automate then click on web photo gallery.
- A Web Photo Galley box will open.
- Choose your style under site section.
- Write your personal or company email address under email section box.
- Leave default extension for HTML.
- Click on browse button and choose your photo folder location.
- Click on a destination where you want to save your web photo gallery.
- Go to option banner and choose banner under option drop down list.
- Write your desired name under site name, photographer, contact info, date etc and click ok button. Your web photo gallery created within a minute. You can share this web photo gallery with your friends on social media or your personal blog.
Create and Save Passport Photo Automatically
- Go to file > automate then click on a batch.
- A Photoshop batch dialogue box will open.
- Choose your action you created earlier under action section.
- Choose a folder under source section then click on choose and choose photo folder.
- Tick on override action open command, include all subfolder and untick on suppress color profile warning.
- You can select the folder under destination box.
- Tick on override action saves as a command.
- Click on choose button under destination section and select the location where you want to save the photo.
- Go to file naming section and choose document name in one box and choose extension in the second box from a drop-down list.
- Choose stop for error under error section and hit ok.
- Your photo creates and saves automatically.
- If you see an error like this: not enough memory then choose to save and Close under destination section and save your entire photo one by one.
If you have any question to make passport size photo in photoshop, you can leave ur question or share your thoughts in the comment section. I will definitely help you.