Before you submit a guest post here, read this guidelines post to ensure your post get approved.
The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talent and give back something to the community.
How can you become a Tech Shiny contributor?
Your Guest Post include this
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything that you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing and inbound marketing.
- “How to” and testified article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- The art of living, Motivational, Inspirational topics.
- Window Guide
- Internet Tricks
- Photoshop tutorial
- 3ds Max tutorial
- Ms. Office tutorial
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
TechShiny respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for TechShiny audience.
The article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like the half movie that no ends, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. You will get a chance to build a brand of yourself by contributing a post to TechShiny.
Link to Your Site or Promotion
- Don’t link your website to post content.
- You can use author box to promote your website or your social media channel.
- We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from TechShiny Also by submitting a post to TechShiny, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
Previous Published Guest Post
How to Contribute your post at TechShiny?
If you have read and understood our guest post guidelime, then discuss the topic at
If i like your post idea i will send the username and and password to you